Strawberry Arnold Palmer Smoothie
- 1/8 tsp Xantan Gum dissolved in 3 TB Hot Water
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Stevia
- 1 c. Iced Tea
- 1 c. Ice
- 3-4 Fresh Strawberries
Blend all ingredients on high in the blender until frothy.
- Use strong iced tea. Mine was a little weak and the flavor could have been stronger.
- Dissolve the Xanthan Gum beforehand. It will be lumpy otherwise.
- Experiment with the amounts! These are an estimate of what I used- I don’t measure when I make smoothies, normally.
- Be afraid to try a different twist! Pineapple instead of strawberries? Honey instead of stevia? Frozen lemonade cubes instead of ice? Do it!
- Serve this half-cold. Sipping after photographing? No thanks! Pop it in the freezer for a few if you need to to keep it nice and chilly.
- Let the sugared rims on the glasses fool you. For photographic purposes only! ;)